Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A quick update....

Just so that you don't think that I've gone and deserted y'all, I'm going to give a quick update....

The boys are crawling (and Tommy is actually trying to stand already!)
My sister has extended her holiday in SA
My hubby is booked off until Monday
I have had my best friend visit for a few days

Over the last week we have:
Looked after the boys all on our own (and thoroughly enjoyed it)
Travelled around 500 miles visiting extended family
Celebrated an 80th birthday
Done a huge pile of laundry (without really making a dent)
Vacuumed!!
Packed and sorted toys

And I have...
Sorted out the baby clothes which don't fit the boys
Packed several boxes of baby clothes to send to charity
Sewn new cot bumpers for the cots to try and stop the mid-night head bumping
Bought the materials to build a new desk
Bought a web cam!!
Accomplished a whole bunch of niggly things that I've been intending to do but never seem to find the time

Still to do....
Loads, but on the top of the list is FIND A NEW JOB! (but you didn't hear that from me).

See ya later peeps,
A

No comments: