Monday, March 05, 2007

The ups and downs

The week-end proved to be both good and bad in equal amounts...

Tommy is feeling much better and Friday night both boys remained in good spirits. I guess I should have known that it wouldn't last but clearly motherhood still hasn't quite beaten the spirit out of me :-)

Saturday morning, Nate woke up with a couple of spots. I tried to be optimistic and as he was in an excellent mood I thought that they may just be random spots. Unfortunately murphy strikes and so has the chicken pox. Poor little Nate has it far worse than Tommy did so he is at home with his dad being pampered.

On a happier note, my sister and I managed to get some of the outside walls painted. Give us a few more week-ends and we'll finally have before and after pictures :-)

Role on the week-end I say (and yes, I know that it is Monday *sigh*)

A

No comments: