Monday, March 17, 2008

My little Trooper!

We had a lovely week-end with the rats who were both on top form for making us laugh and ensuring we were both completely exhausted at the end of each day. This morning however, Nate crawled over to wake me up and through my bleary view I noticed something odd about him... I switched the light on to find that his right eyed was completely gunged shut and swollen.

The doctor has made the following diagnosis, it could be;
- All part of the cold,
- Something in his eye or
- Conjunctivitis

What ever it is is quite intense because even by her reckoning the level of gunge is alarming so we're at home having some mum/son time and brother dearest has gone to the childminder where he is lapping up some one on one attention too.

I can't feel put out by it because he is such a lovely patient and he continues to amaze me in his ability to remain cheerful no matter how gross his ailment becomes. Granted, he doesn't have to look at his own eye AND he doesn't have to clean it, such is the luxury of being a kid.

A

1 comment:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hi Amy - sorry I haven't visited in a while.
I had you in my window rss feeds not Google reader.

I hope you little guy is on the mend.

My little rats ...yes wreck havoc and everything everywhere they go some days -but I am keeping them.Though I have one toddler trained teenager for sale on eBay.

The 'Brothers' make us laugh all the time too and I am so tired by the end of the day from running after the two of them.
&hearts
My Little Drummer boys