1. It will make you envious of parents to single babies
2. It will make others think they should give you unsolicited advice
3. It will drain your savings and eat into your finances
4. It will challenge your sanity and test your resilience
5. It will make you impatient and irritable during teething season
6. It will make you appreciate the finer things in life, like sleep and privacy whilst peeing
7. It will take over your life and make you long for time off BUT
8. It will make so you proud of all the things you can achieve
9. It will also show that you have a much larger capacity for love than you ever imagined.
10. It will prove that material things really aren't that important
11. It will teach you about creativity and imagination
12. It will teach you tolerance for others and strengthen the bond you have with your partner
But most importantly....
13. It will be the single most incredible, amazing, wonderful and overwhelming journey you're ever going to take and I HIGHLY recommend it....
Thanks to Trish for linking to me (one day I will fix my blogroll and add you sweetheart - right now I am faaar too lazy!) and please join in the fun and leave a comment when you have!!
**** Editted to add that I have done it.... you're linked ---> See? :-)
Only 10 days to go!!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants