Thursday, December 13, 2007

Going all techie and stuff

So, another cool thing that Baby A'more taught me today was to go here and make myself more visible. Not sure if that's a good thing but hell, its Christmas - a time for taking risks... um or is that what New Year is for? I dunno, but anyway part of the deal is that in return for these lovely people making me popular with their many, many friends, I would post a wee little mention of them in the hope that I may have some influence over the 3 of you which frequent these parts.

So here's my post, if you know what rss feeds are then you probably know who they are already and you're bored silly and frantically looking for the 'next random blog' button right now as boredom overcomes you. If you have no idea what I am talking about then may I suggest that you mosey on over to rsshugger where you can get yourself some techie loving?

A

1 comment:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

go for it Amy, you say priceless things to keep my coming back .